Ingredients for Peda Recipes
- Condensed Milk: 1 tin (nestle)
- Milk Powder: 1 cup (whole)
- Kewra Essence or Rose Essence: 1 tbsp
- Pistachio: 1/4 cup finely chopped
- (unsalted) Butter: 2 tbsp melted
Method of preparation for Peda Recipes:
Mix the condensed milk, milk powder, melted butter and the essence all together in a dish. Microwave it for first four minutes. Remove and stir it thoroughly. Again microwave it for another 2 minutes. Remove and let it cool for sometime. Now make them equally into small sized balls. Press the balls with the spool on a wax paper and sprinkle the finely chopped pistachio on the pedas and Serve it on.