Delhi recipe : Badaam Pasanda
Ingredients for Badaam Pasanda
- Thigh Lamb meat (thin slices) â€“ 2 lbs
- Clarified butter – Â½ cup
- Plain Yogurt – Â½ cup
- Garlic paste â€“ 4 tsp
- Sauted onion powder â€“ 4tsp
- Peeled and boiled Almonds â€“ 7 to 8
- Cardamoms â€“ 7
- Garam masala( grounded and roasted cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, coriander nutmeg, cloves)â€“ 1 tsp
- Black pepper â€“ 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder â€“ 3 tsp
- Cumin seeds (jeera) â€“ 1 tsp
- Salt â€“ for taste.
Preparation Method for Badaam Pasanda
- First slice thigh lamb meat into the thin pieces.
- Now heat butter in a pan and add lamb meat, curd, red chilli powder,salt, black pepper, garam masala, cardamoms, cumin seeds, garlic paste and sauteed onion powder. Mix well.
- Cook for 30 minutes by covering the pan.
- Finally garnish with peeled and boiled almonds.
- Hot Badam pasanda is ready to serve. Serve with tandoori roti (Indian bread).