Rajasthani recipe : Missi Roti
Ingredients for Missi Roti
The following are the Ingredients for Missi Roti
- Wheat flour â€“ 2 cups
- Red chili powder â€“ 1 tsp
- Gram flour (besan) â€“ 2 cups
- Coriander seeds (Dania) â€“ 1 tsp
- Clarified butter â€“ 3 tsp
- Cumin seeds â€“ 1 tsp
- Salt â€“ 1 tsp
- Carom – Â½ tsp
Preparation Method for Missi Roti
The following is the preparation method for Missi Roti
- Take gram flour and wheat flour together and mix it well.
- Add salt, oil, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, chilly powder and Carom and mix well.
- Knead into a dough and make in to equal-sized balls.
- Now roll the balls into small thick chapatis and roast the chapatis.
- Add melted clarified butter slightly both sides of chapati and roast it.
- Missi Roti is ready to be served.