Delhi recipe: Baby corn crispies
Ingredients for Baby corn crispies
- Butter â€“ 4 tsp
- Chopped onion – Â½ cup
- Garlic paste – Â½ tsp
- Parboiled baby corn (thinly sliced) -1 cup
- Chopped capsicum – Â½ cup
- Green chilly paste – Â½ tsp
- Ginger paste – Â½ tsp
- Tomato sauce – Â¼ cup
- Pepper and salt – Â¼ tsp
- Garlic herb â€“ 1/8 tsp
- Grated cheese â€“ 4 tsp
- 4-6 bread pieces
- 6 tsp of butter
- 6 tsp of cheese
- Â½ tsp of chili flaks
- Â¼ tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of olive oil
Preparation Method for Baby corn crispies
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add capsicum, baby corn, paste of ginger and green chilly, pepper, salt and tomato sauce and mix it well.
- Finally add cheese and turn off the gas.
- Toast bread pieces lightly
- Now apply butter to the bread pieces and spread corn mixture.
- Now sprinkle cheese and then oregano, chili flakes and olive oil.
- Cut bread into half.
- Finally bake this bread in a oven for 7 to 10 minutes at 250 degree centigrade.
- It is ready to be served.