Easy Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti is one of the less famous Italian foods. But when it comes to taste, there are not many better spaghetti. Here are a few easy spaghetti recipes that you can enjoy.
Chicken & Broccoli Spaghetti
- 3 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Grill or broil the chicken. Cut the cooked chicken into cubes.
- Boil a pot of lightly salted water and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spaghetti and cook for 8 â€“ 10 minutes, until al dente (you will find instructions on the package).
- Drain the spaghetti well.
- Press the garlic and process with olive oil. Toss the spaghetti with chicken, broccoli and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper. Grate Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Â¼ cup dried brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces stewed tomatoes
- One 15 ounce can artichokes in water
- Â¼ pounds thin spaghetti
- 4 chopped green onions
- Â½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Â¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, place the lentils, tomatoes, artichokes with water, half the cayenne pepper and Â¼ cup water.
- Boil the ingredients in the sauce pan. Then bring the heat to a simmer. Keep it at simmer for 20 minutes.
- Boil a pot of lightly salted water and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spaghetti for 8 â€“ 10 minutes, until al dente (you will find instructions on the package). Drain and return to pot.
- Cover to keep it warm.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet. Over a medium heat, cook the green onions for 3 minutes. Add the remaining cayenne pepper and sesame seeds. Cook for about 2 minutes, until sesame seeds are light brown.
- Add the lentils, tomatoes, artichokes mixture to the spaghetti and toss to distribute evenly. Then add the green onion and toss again.
- Season with salt and pepper.