Easy Picnic Dessert Recipes
Going on a picnic is fun. You feel like indulging yourself in a picnic, and eating a great tasting dessert is one of the ways to do that. But you may not be feeling like putting in all that effort to make a sweet dish. Here are two easy picnic dessert recipes which taste great.
Sweet Berry Blast Dessert
- 1 Â½ cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Wash all the fruits. Cut the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix vanilla extract and sugar.
- Add the fruit and toss. All the fruit should be covered with vanilla and sugar.
You can use more or less sugar depending on your taste. You can also use brown sugar.
Coca Cola Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Â½ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Â¾ cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coca cola
- 1 Â½ cups miniature marshmallows
- Mix all ingredients except coca cola and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- Blend at low speed, and then mix for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Add cola. Blend well.
- By hand, stir in marshmallows. Pour batter into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes then spread with Cola Icing.
- Â½ cup soft butter
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 cup cola
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped, toasted pecan or walnuts
- Mix all the ingredients except the nuts and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the nuts.