Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes
Vegetable stir fry dishes are a great way to enjoy vegetables. They have great nutrient value, they are tasty and they are colorful. And they are easy to make. You can choose to include the vegetables you like.
Here are some vegetable stir fry recipes for you to enjoy.
Simple stir fried vegetables
250g green beans
Â¼ white cabbage or bok choy, finely chopped
6 mushrooms, finely sliced
1 medium zucchini, sliced
250g cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1 medium onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 piece fresh ginger, grated
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat peanut oil and sesame oil in a saucepan or wok. Add garlic, ginger and onion. Saute at high heat for some time.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and beans. Stir rapidly for 3 â€“ 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms and cook fore 3 more minutes.
- Add the soy sauce. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Chinese vegetable stir fry
1 cup chopped broccoli
Â½ cup sliced mushrooms
1/3 cup bamboo shoots
1 cup snow peas
Â½ cup bean sprouts
1 slice ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Â¼ cup soy sauce
Â¼ cup water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 2 â€“ 3 minutes.
- Add the water and soy sauce. Then tip in the broccoli. Keep stirring for 5 â€“ 7 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
You can add some tofu into the ingredients if you want. You can serve this dish with rice if desired.
Zucchini stir fry
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 cup zucchini, sliced
1 cup tomato, diced
I cup mushrooms, sliced
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
Â½ cup parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons extra virgin oil
- Heat oil and fry the garlic lightly.
- Add the zucchini, tomato, mushrooms, ginger and parsley and stir fry, adding water to keep moist.
- Stir fry for 2 â€“ 3 minutes and serve.