Chicken Burger Recipe
A chicken burger is one of the most easy to make, unfussy and healthy to eat snack. If you want to enjoy a chicken burger, here are some tasty chicken burger recipes for you.
Simple Chicken Burger
2 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
Half a medium sized onion
4 large mushrooms
2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
Â½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Grind the chicken in a food processor. Mince the onion.
- Drop the onion, egg, breadcrumbs and salt into the processor and blend.
- Form four patties out of the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the patties in for about 12 minutes on a medium flame.
- Meanwhile, toast the mushrooms under grill for 5 minutes.
- Warm the hamburger buns on grill.
- Place the cooked patties in the buns. Slice the mushrooms and put them over the patties.
You can make either two or four burgers. If you want to make two burgers, place two patties in each burger. If you want four burgers, place one patty in each burger.
You can add a lettuce and cucumber slices if you want. If you donâ€™t like mushrooms, you can skip or replace them.
American Grilled Chicken Burger
12 ounces chicken breast, skinless and boneless, pounded thin
Â½ finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped large garlic cloves
1 teaspoon oregano
Â½ cup orange juice
1 table spoon vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
4 sesame seed hamburger buns
4 tablespoon mayonnaise
4 tablespoon ketchup
4 teaspoon mustard
6-8 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
Tomato slices, onion slices, lettuce leaves
- To prepare marinade, select a large container with tight fitting lid.. Mix the orange juice, oil, garlic, chopped onion and oregano in the container.
- Cut the ground chicken into four equal flat pieces. Place them in the marinade container in one layer. One side of the chicken should be in the marinade and one side should be exposed outside. Seal the lid.
- Refrigerate the container atleast 30 minutes, preferably overnight. Turn the chicken pieces once.
- When ready, remove the chicken pieces and dry with a paper towel.
- Grill the chicken for 2 minutes on a grill. Turn once and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the 4 chicken pieces on 4 bottom hamburger buns. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and sweet pickle relish as wanted.
- Place tomato and onion slice and then lettuce leaf on top. Add the top bun and serve immediately.